Friday, December 15, 2006

Work Shop 1

Welcome class, today is the day that we share our poetry. If you have not done so yet, please post your poem in your blog. Remember, that you should not put a password on these blog entries. You need to let your fellow classmates read your poem.

After you have read everyone's poems and commented on at least five poems, write up a one page review about this workshop experience. I want to know what you learned through this activity. Please be sure to include whether you were offered any helpful advice, if so be sure to include how you plan on implementing it into your poem.


Since we are on the topic of sharing, I'd like to share a poem I've been working. Your comments are welcomed but not required. Also, replying to my poem does count toward the five comments you need to leave on your classmates' blogs. I would much rather you focus your attention on your fellow students.

Thanks for your participation.

No comments: